Thank you for your purchase from Esther Sunday! Our Thank You cards are made from plantable seed paper — embedded with real seeds which you can grow into plants. Follow these steps to start seeing your Thank You cards sprout new life 🌱🌸:
- To speed up the germination process, first soak your Thank You cards in water for 24h. The next day, carefully remove the soggy paper from the water.
- Prepare a pot and fill it 2/3 full with good potting soil (suitable for indoors).
- Transfer the soggy paper into the pot and fill it with soil, about 3mm deep. (Note: DO NOT plant your seeds too deep, or they might not sprout. Keep it shallow, at 3mm. Happened to me the first time.)
- Spray some water onto the soil so that it is nicely damp, but not till it leaks out.
- Keep the paper moist for the first 10 days at all times – to germinate the seeds.
- If successful, you'll start to see your sprouts appear at 2 – 3 weeks!
Have you tried it yet? Do share with us progress of your seed planting journey and tag us @esthersunday.official on IG!✨